Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hi, hello.  Good evening.  
     I haven't written in ages.  Which is sort of like saying I have been neglecting my heart.  Hello heart, I will ignore you for awhile.  Never mind that I still feel you I'll just ignore you in there until you explode.  Again.  And then I will write as I try to wipe the pieces off of the walls and furniture.  Excuse the mess.  We are under construction, still.  
     I have neglected to write out of fear.  Which is a terrible way to live, and one I do not recommend to anyone.  There are a hundred ways I am hashtag LIVINGOUTLOUD for goodness sake but it's the quiet silent ways I hide which are the ways in which I am robbing my life.  So sorry, life.  I will do better.  I will be better.  With God's help.  

XOXO,
   
   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home